The Foscam module can currently view the 620x480 stream as well as the 320x240 stream of video of your camera. In order to view multiple 320x240 cameras within your project setup you will need to follow these steps:
Now all you need to do is setup your gateways for both Foscam devices. Each camera will have an unique IP address for you to assign.
- Drag the Foscam camera module into one of your pages
- Drag the second Foscam camera into the same page
- In your Devices tab, Right Click and Copy the Foscam Module
- Paste the Foscam Module
- Rename the second module within the Properties window
- Drag the second device you created into one of your Foscam cameras within the pages
- Save & Sync
This module is currently only available on iOS handsets. It will be available on Android within a future release.
- HTTP Gateway
- Port 80
- Username/ Password combination required
- GET Method